10/1/14

What's up? I am really sleepy today. Because I did my English assignment last night until two in the midnight. I usually take English class every Wednesday. So last week my new teacher, American woman gave us an article which about "uncanny valley". Do you know the phrase? It's about robotics. It took five hours to understand it. Then I must have written summery so I got up at five in the morning today and wrapped up writing. It was really hard time. I remembered my school days.

The article picked up from BBC was very difficult to read but I challenged. Anyway the English teacher were very surprised what I had done it. There were some mistakes in my report but she gave me A plus. I was so happy.

I'm going to bed early tonight. Here is a photo I took, sun set, very beautiful isn't it?





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home