10/18/12

Nice lunch with my company



 
Hello ! everybody. How are you today? It's raining and cold. The place I live is a bit northern part in Japan, so it's getting colder day by day. How's your place?
 
 Yesterday, I had lunch with my English teacher and my classmates. We ordered Japanese style lunch boxes. In the box there were some kinds of food; tempura, fish, sashimi, and meat .
 
 I like Japanese dishes. They are so beautiful and healthy. We had a nice talking with each other. I love my classmates who are really interested in English and always try to talk in English actively.
 
 My English teacher, New Zealander, is so nice too. Although he is in his early twenties, he can manage with any topics, even politics or science. I always look forward to meeting them on Wednesdays.
 
However, there is one problem for me. That is- the teacher whose Japanese is good these days. He wants to speak some Japanese phrases in our English class. Oh no! This is our English class. Please don't practice Japanese. Because I fear that he would speak Japanese better than our English someday. 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home